Saturday, September 18, 2010

One does not simply walk into New Zealand

New Zealand sounds like a cool place, with fun people that have Australian accents, but I would not dare walk in there. It's got walking trees, a legion of orcs, medieval men, and a bunch of gay elves. All in New Zealand. But walk in there? No way. To do that you would have to go through black gates guarded by thousands of well defended orcs in well defended positions, or go up a windy passage and through a tunnel with a big ass spider that wants to trap you and eat you. Fuck that. I'm not going through that shit, just to walk into New Zealand. Like I said, one does not simply walk into New Zealand. If I ever decide to go to that third world country I'll fly, hopefully they have an airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment